How does kinesiology work online?
Integrated Healing is a modality which incorporates Kinesiology with a combination of Life Coaching, Healing and NLP, all of which work well online.
Working in surrogate with Kinesiology to connect to your energy
Did you know, kinesiologists are trained to work in surrogate?
This means that we can do a kinesiology balance for a toddler or someone who cannot get to clinic or who's muscles cannot be worked on, for example.
I can work in surrogate for you, during our sessions simply by self testing. It is the same with Reiki healing. It can be received remotely, practitioners learn this at 2nd Degree Reiki.
" Quality and lasting re-balance over Zoom.
Tabitha really helped me focus on what I needed to heal.
We had both of our meetings on Zoom, and I was amazed how well the energy translated although we weren't in the same room.
Tabitha was proficient with her ability to tune in to how I was feeling. She went about her work so efficiently, and could identify what chakras I needed to re-balance and how.
I will continue to use the tools she helpfully sent to me after the sessions whenever I need! "
What will your consultations involve?
My consultations are a combination of conversation and energy-work techniques.
- We connect via Zoom video call. I will email you a link to click - simple as that.
- In the consultation, I meet you where you are and you can tell me what your would like from the sessions. We create a goal statement to work with.
- You can then recline comfortably.
- Together we use gentle emotional stress release and other techniques which can easily be shared on-line. I will demonstrate these so that we can do them together.
- Working from home, I have access to even more resources, information and tools than I could ever carry to clinic! I love working remotely as I find I can tune into the energy really well.
Consultations are solution focused. As we work towards your personal goals, we will uncover and clear blocks that are holding you back.
To book a discovery call Contact me