I believe in You, but do you believe in yourself?
I always hold belief in my clients ~ that they can make the changes they desire within themselves and their lives and ultimately reach their goals
When we do not have faith in ourselves and we are at the very beginning, it is helpful to have someone else hold this belief for us.
I 100% trust in the innate wisdom and power that we each harbour within. It is there to tap into as soon as we have the intent to.
The very moment I begin working with a client and they are therefore doing the work, I believe in their full potential and know I can hold that vision for them.
When we do not fully believe in ourselves it can feel impossible to do the things we want to do. This can show up as feelings such as not being good enough, not feeling worthy or not acknowledging our unique value.
I see this time and again in sessions. It is at the root causes of so many issues!
We may be making accuses or procrastinating over something, even things we would enjoy if we could just allow ourselves to get on with them or make them happen.
Is there something you have been putting off because it makes you feel uncomfortable in same way? Often we can't quite put our finger on it.
This is where there is likely to be a deeply held belief in our blind spot, stopping us from moving forward with confidence and ease.
If you have the courage and will to move through those old beliefs and feelings, you will.
What would shifting old beliefs mean for you?
- More happiness
- More creativity
- More kindness towards yourself
- Being more connected to others
- Moving forward with your work or life purpose
Questions to ponder ~
- Which area/s of your life are you lacking self belief in?
- Is there something you have been putting off in your personal life or for your work?
- Has it been hard to put your finger on the reason why?
Now journal on ~
- Ask yourself why you are lacking belief in yourself, in that area.
- What is the truth? Take time to reflect and write about this.
- What down 2-3 actions you can take to make progress, based on your new perspective and belief in yourself.
- Put those actions in your diary, so that you actually do them!
It takes courage to sit with ourselves and dive deep into what it going on. Sometimes we need support, as we can only get so far on our own. When beliefs have been there for years, they can be invisible to us. We cannot see the wood for the trees as we are too close up to our own issues.
My sessions are an excellent way to find the root cause of our mindset, emotional and energetic blocks and to then move through them.
Finding the answers can be enlightening and we can gain a sense of relief as we free ourselves from our limitations and can finally see a way forward.
If you would like to find out more you can contact me here.
Is this resonating? Join us in Circle of Light x