A six-week on-line programme for sensitives, empaths, creatives. In fact anyone who wants to reduce anxiety and feeling knocked off balance to feel calm, centred and confident in themselves.
Theory: Talking about what makes us anxious, causes overwhelm, over thinking and how we can manage better.
Practical: Experiencing simple, powerful techniques to clear stress.
Theory: How sensitives tend to have soft boundaries. We look at our own through the medium of journaling and discussion.
Practical: Gently trying and testing new personal boundaries. Creating time or healthy routines for ourselves.
Theory: Self-care for sensitives, empaths and creatives. We explore the fundamental ways in which we can look after ourselves.
Practical: Integrating the most relevant self-care practices into our lives.
Theory: How sensitives, empaths and creatives tend to e easily knocked of balance in relation to others. About empathic tendencies - coping with feeling other peoples moods, the energy of places, energy depletion and sensitivities. Energetic boundaries and psychic protection.
Practical; Becoming unshakable. Secret energy techniques to stay grounded and centred in everyday life and in challenging situations.
Theory: Trusting and harnessing our intuitive gifts as a navigational tool for living.
Ways to connect with our inner wisdom, and to love and support that is available to us in every moment.
Practical: Practising to 'tune in' with ourselves to increase awareness of our intuition for every day guidance and decision making.
Putting it all together - staying balanced and claiming a life you love!
We will see how for we have come and address any further areas that have come to light.
Modules may vary in order or subject, depending on the requirements of the group. I intend to go with the flow of what is needed :o)
Join me and learn to be centred and unshakable ~ to trust and harness your intuitive gifts to create a life you love!
- Weekly Live Training on-line with me (replays available).
- Interesting experiential learning, to integrate during each week.
- Weekly Q & A on Fridays.
- Exercises and /or journal prompts for each module with worksheets provided.
- Guided meditations and healing transmissions.
- All trainings and Q & A's will be recorded to refer to.
- Private group connection and support from peers.
- Spaces are limited for individual attention and group connection.
What is special about this programme for sensitives?
- It's not all about mindset! With me you will learn energy-work skills all sensitives should know in order stay in their own good vibration. The emotional and energetic components are essential to feel balanced.
- I have 16 years experience working with clients of all backgrounds that are sensitive, empathic and creative.
- For over 25 years I have been finding the best ways to manage my own energy as a sensitive and empath.
- I have successfully run workshops for sensitives and work with them 1:1 weekly in my private practice.
- You will gain skills to forever manage you energy and emotions, going forward.
- This course is largely experiential, with techniques to practice during the week so that you really embody them.
- Includes at least two guided meditations and healing transmissions.
- The programme is structured in a way that is manageable with other commitments, so that it is do-able and not overwhelming for sensitives.
- Q: What if I have too much going on in my life to study? A: Most of the training will be experiential - so everyday situations will be perfect for you to practice new techniques or ways of being to keep you calm and balanced.Lessons will be recorded, so you don't have to worry about missing any.
- Q: I'm not sure I can afford it right now. A: You can choose to pay in 3 installments over 3 months.
- Q: I worried I might get overwhelmed with the studies. A: You will be learning as you go, there is not tons of writing involved. As a sensitive myself, I am structuring the course so that it feels manageable and not overwhelming for us. Plus if you feel overwhelmed at any time, I have techniques that can help you with that on the spot. :o)
This is for you if...
- You've learnt about yourself, been doing the inner work, things are going in the right direction, but you STILL get knocked off balance easily.
- You find it hard to stay strong in your own energy in relation to others, whether at work or in your personal life.
- You need to find balance in your life and wish to reassess certain areas.
- You have started on a healing journey and need support navigating aspects of this.
- You work with others in a close 121 or therapeutic way and want to manage this well, energetically and emotionally.
- You work creatively but lack of confidence or emotional blocks get in your way.
- You are an empath who feels other peoples energy and moods and takes them on, feeling drained.
- You lose energy easily if you do too much and find it hard to recuperate.
- You are a naturally intuitive person who wants to help and so puts others before themselves.
- You wish to feel stronger in yourself whist being true to yourself, not trying to be something you are not or deny your sensitivity.
This is not for you if...
- You are not interested in doing the inner work and inquiry or the practices that this course requires.
- You're happy to carry on guessing what can stop you from feeling balanced in different situations or with certain people.
- You like feeling 'away with the fairies' all the time and don't mind that you wobble when faced with real everyday life situations and people.
- You don't believe it's necessary to be grounded.
- You want a quick fix.
Imagine what your life will be like when...
- You are able to say 'no' when you need to and create time to rest, recuperate and spend time doing things you enjoy.
- You have learnt to be calm and centred and can instantly ground yourself when faced with challenging people or situations.
- You have healthy boundaries with those close to you and who you work with.
- You have 'tools' at hand to manage your emotions well and cast energetic wobbles aside.
- How will you feel in your relationships?
- How will these changes benefit your life-balance?
- How might your relationship with yourself improve?
If you would like to be added to the waitlist for the next programme, drop me an email here
Feedback from participants of my previous Workshops for Sensitive People
“Thank you SO much for yesterday! It was so great to be with like-minded people and I swear, I felt so much stronger at work today – I just felt better, more myself, and I felt really stable. “Deanna
“It was great to meet other sensitive people and know I’m not alone in how l feel.” JS
“Self help techniques are practical and can be taken into all situations.”
(I will use what I have learned on this workshop to…) ” support myself emotionally. To ground myself and protect myself from uncomfortable situations and people.” JR
“Very well planned and structured. Thank you – great course!” Kerry-Anne
Below is a video about how I support sensitive people 1:1 in my practice, which outlines just some of the aspects we will cover in the programme x
Do you have questions for me?
You are welcome to book a complimentary phone or Zoom call Contact me here . This is a chance to meet me and have your questions answered, without obligation. I will be happy to help!