Over-coming our fear moves us into freedom.
What is standing in between you and your dreams? It's probably you and some baggage you need to loose (it's been the same for me too). We need to do the inner work to make progress in our outer worlds.
Over the next few years it will be important to look at how much freedom we have both as a collective and as individuals.
We all have the power to change our own lives.
Perhaps you need to take back your power from previous situations, experiences or relationships or call back parts of yourself you lost?
You have the power and wisdom to do all this - your soul knows how.
However, sometimes it is hard to see clearly what is standing in our own way. We cannot always problem solve on our own. We need objective help to see the wood from the trees, to see where we need to start to flow again, to join the river and move forward.
Common fears that can hold us back ~
- Fear of failure
- Fear of not being good enough
- Fear of what other people think about us
Deeper level fears related to trauma and feeling unsafe in the world ~
- Being bullied as a child, teenager or adult
- Deep held beliefs learnt from our parents fears
- A sudden unpleasant event
Phobias ~ irrational fears which get in the way of enjoying life
- Fear of flying
- Fear of spiders
- Fear of bridges
Many fears can be worked through and resolved, leaving you free to enjoy life more fully.
Ask yourself or write in your journal about the following questions
- What does freedom mean to you?
- What would you do if you were completely free to do so?
- Which fears come to mind, when you think about the reality of doing things?
- Notice the emotions that come up, how your physical body feels and any negative thoughts that block you.
- Can you allow some uncertainty and fear in order to go ahead and pursue your dreams and do what needs to be done?
I have spent a life time working on getting myself free and this is what I help clients with, too.
I have come a long way from deep fear, crippling anxiety and agoraphobia, to living a free life style of my choosing.
I believe our fears are gifts, stepping stones that transform into a golden pathway of personal freedom, often in ways we cannot even imagine!
Once we begin to feel free, new opportunities arise in relationships, work in fact all areas of our lives expand.
If you are feeling stuck or at a crossroads and are ready to make positive changes, to move beyond your own limitations, do it now. There is no time like the present.
How much longer are you willing to stay in the same place? How would that impact you?
Why not take that small step towards making changes today, and start 2022 in the best possible way?
To book a time for an initial, no obligation chat click here.